[VP10] The Who's Tommy Pinball Wizard (Data East) (1994)(ninuzzu)

• Content Provider

The Who's Tommy Pinball Wizard (Data East) (1994)(ninuzzu)

Well this is my first table. I builded it from scratch during the beta phase of VPX this summer. I upgraded it and now it's time for an official release.
There are some options and mods that you can enable/disable in the script ( TNT mod and Union Jack Mod included)

Credits/Thanks (in no particular order):
Franzleo for the ramps and the airplane models
Freneticamnesic for the help with the mirror animation
Dark and Zany for some primitive templates I used and edited
Javier1515,JPSalas,GTXJoe and Shoopity for some code and sounds effects I borrowed from their tables
Arngrim for the DOF support
VPDev Team for the new freaking amazing VPX

Hope you like it and enjoy!

• 1 month later...
  • Content Provider

indeed, please don't let things disturb you from doing these fantastic recreations. it would be a shame to lose one of the best VPX guys around!

I hope you move away from that site, VPX doesn't deserve to be hosted in his site. It should have an indipendent server, like the other projects over the web.

I remember almost 10 years ago when I was a modder (very well known) in the Pro Evolution Soccer 2008-2009-2010 soccer videogame. I worked with the hex code and made my little contribution.

There was a program, called kitserver, one of the most revolutionary tools for that game. This program ( I think it still exist in other forms)  was hosted in every pes forum I know (with support) , while the official support was in the developer site, all for free.

You don't have to pay nothing, you need only the original game (of course) and a PC

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived