Vpx Troubles

dcwill333

I have previously had VP 9 and PhysMod 5 set up just fine and able to play many games, so I was very excited when VPX was released.  I built my own Virtual Pinball machine around Halloween and have since been struggling to set up VPX correctly.  I have followed guides, watched You Tube videos, and even gone the trial and error route.  At this point, I am done and just want to play some pinball.  It seems like every table I try to play has some sort of error that will not allow me to play it, whether that be some sort of sound error on AMH or countless Trough Errors.  I was most excited about the newer Stern Tables, but can't seem to set my ROMs up correctly.  

So here I am...at my wits end.  I just want to play some pinball and am willing to PAY to do so!  Is anyone out there willing to send me a file folder with all the correct set ups, scripts, VPinMame, and ROMs?  I would be happy to throw $20 or $40 your way just for your copying/uploading troubles.  Any takers?

This weekend I was able to tweak some things and start running some tables, but I am having a new problem.  I tried to run The Adams Family and it was REALLY slow.  I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the problem might be by looking at my computer specs.

I bought a Refurbished Dell Optiplex 755 (all I could afford)

I upgraded to Windows 10

Intel Core Duo 2

2.60GHz Processor

Upgraded to 8 GB RAM

250GB Hard Drive

ATI Radeon HD5450 1GB Video Card

Any ideas?  I am hoping someone will tell me that it's my graphics card and not my processor.

Archived