Wip - The Walking Dead Pro - Groni Pinball

Gronimod

• Content Provider

Hey everyone

Now that my AFM Table is finished and the LOTR Table also makes some very nice progress, I decided to work a little on my new favorite

Pinball Machine. The Walking Dead got me addicted from the first time I played it in a Bar around the corner.

I just wanted to create a WIP Topic for this, when it is in a good progress.

First I wanne thank Paulo for great ressources he sended to me and also every request I had at him, he did so good!!! Thanks my friend!

As you can see on the table the left exit ramp needs to be modeled and much little details. The prison is working very well and also the prison

walker is waiting modeled behind the door.

The Well Walker is scanned in 3D and also moves good :)

I spend 4 Weeks to do the Playfield in HQ and worked on a new Lightinsert system to make them more real (important on this table).

Also I started the script and bring some life into the table.

Also I created a very nice Stern Mechanical Soundset which Paulo records on his TWD. 

I would say the table is at 70% 

Hope you like it

Best Regards

Groni

post-5468-0-15273500-1454285094_thumb.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Provider

Challenge? :) Nahh we don´t need that. Just having fun with this awesome table. At first I thought it would be a lame table, but the pointing system on this table is so addictive. HUGE Points if you know the rules well.

I don´t know how many hours I watched the PAPA Tutorial :)

• Content Provider

Another Screenshot.

I added the Inserts and tweaking some table details. 

What is left? Left Exit Ramp, New Backwall, Solenoid function for the Prisondoors, Plunger, Bicycle Girl Sign, Flashers, Prison Flashers and lots of little details.

Hope you like it

Groni

post-5468-0-98018300-1454440347_thumb.jpg

• Content Provider

I've got a good co-author (icpjuggla) - for the most part I don't get along well with others, multiply that by 3 and nothing would get built! Or it would end up being "Table by Groni, Dozer, JP" and you'd never see me again because I scorched so many bridges!

And besides that I'm sure JP isn't interested in SAM tables

• Content Provider

Here is another Status update.

I added so much stuff I can´t remember :)

Added Lights to the Well Walker and the Prison

Added Mezel Mods

Added Mod Menu, so you can select the mod you like

Reduced some Meshes and optimized Textures for better performance

I also added the Fishtank Lights to the table. But they are not active on the Pro Rom. I can test them in the Lamp Menu but in the game they simply do nothing.

If someone knows how to activate them somehow, just let me know.

And many more :)

At the moment I am working on some real shiny ramps since I am not happy with the actual one.

Hope you like it

twdwip3q6go1s7p2k.jpg

twdwip4c9lphr0gua.jpg

twdwip5si1q4a2pr8.jpg

In a version I made a while ago, I used the solenoids for the topper for the fishtank lights up the back of the playfield.  You can see them in the rom test screen, there are 4 of them - 1 to illuminate the entire tank and 3 (1 for each head).  Not sure if this is the intended way for it to work.

• Content Provider

In a version I made a while ago, I used the solenoids for the topper for the fishtank lights up the back of the playfield.  You can see them in the rom test screen, there are 4 of them - 1 to illuminate the entire tank and 3 (1 for each head).  Not sure if this is the intended way for it to work.

I like this idea and I am stealing it thank you

• Content Provider

Here is another WIP.

Added new Ramps. The entering Ramps are the old one, which have to be remodeled again. And the outer exit ramps are the new one.

Added Fishtank with Walker Heads. The Tank still need some details like LED´s and of course lightning optimization.

Added Pinblades Mod

And again so much stuff I can´t remember :)

twdwip51iejfd5bct.jpg

twdwip6al0mb2yd1j.jpg

Archived