Windows10 Plunger Update

zebulon

I finally got some time to fix (somewhat) the plunger code and get it ported over.

Note that you will have to assign the buttons in the game settings for VP, FP, PBFX etc since I removed the keyboard function and replaced it with gamepad buttons.

I will be revising this further to finish the control panel appearance and get the launch ball feature implemented in the next week or so as time allows.

This will get windows 10 users back up and running properly.

Compatible with all versions of Windows.

Thanks for bearing with me through this.

Zeb

Burned down the existing firmware to the ground and re-wrote from scratch.

The latest versions are located here..... http://www.zebsboard...are-upgrade#459 I'd appreciate any feedback you can give me about the plunger action in VP (made a couple of changes, might have to revise the plunger homing settings is all).

This revision basically brings the plunger back to full functionality within windowsXP through to and including Windows10.  Keyboard function is back in and the gamepad control panel dialog is working properly now and I've also created and released a gamepad button only version if anyone wants it.

If anyone tries this out, please read the readme for instructions on how to get the bootloader comport info as I've put in instructions that allow you to find it without having to manually reset the controller.

If you can send your feedback to zeb@zebsboards regarding the performance I would appreciate it.

Thanks everyone.

zeb

Some better subroutines and more efficient coding but if yours is working fine then leave it alone....:)

I did code in the service menu buttons in an alternate button routine.....flip a switch and you get the coindoor open/close, and the service menu stuff.

Also put out a gamepad only version of the firmware , came out to 20 buttons on that one.

http://www.zebsboards.com/index.php/forum/plunger/107-firmware-upgrades#459

Archived