Bug Full Editor

• Administrators

I'm sorry, but this sounds like an issue specific to you.  I have done several tests, multiple OS, multiple browsers and multiple users.  I have not been able to duplicate any of the issues that you have reported.  Other users have also tested and there have been no other reports of this happening. 

Also, it appears that you are making the same claims on VPForums.  This also indicates that it is something specific to your computer/browser that is causing your issues.

sorry but my pc has nothing, if I had a problem with my pc, I have also with full other sites, but I navigate without any problems, I command and also purchased without any problems,

It is not by gaiety of heart that I inform you of my problem.

Sorry for the multiple posts, but I can not edit my post

je clic sur post et rien , obligé de cliquer sur more...

• 2 weeks later...

-_-  hello fastdraw. When you ask FULL EDITOR. is it for FP or VP. Did you try to Right Click and Run as Admin 

I downloaded my version of VPX (vp10) from here:   http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=11573

Its a self running EXE, that also installs Direct X.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:unsure: Hey Admin I sent file 1 time Game Ant World.. but there are 2 copies of it under DOWNLOADS  LOL. not sure what happened there. 

Archived