Redirects At Vpu?

• Content Provider

Edit: Apparently the problem is on my end, sorry. I just woke up, checked my mail, and got redirects. No idea what happened as it wasn't a problem last night. It seems I picked up an addon somewhere. Quick scan showed nothing, browser cleanup fixed it.

Sorry Dazz.

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure this is the right place to post, i normally get here from my bookmarks , but tried this a number of times ...... if i google search vpuniverse then press the link to get here the first time i do that it takes me to this page:

http://filestore321.com/download.php?id=26e55e5f

funny thing is if i open a new tab and try it again it takes me here, only happens the first time by the looks of it, So if i close Firefox then open and try again it will take me to that link, maybe its just me but posted

Just in case Admin is interested, i'm using Firefox 34.0.5 and don't get this with any other search i have tried. If you need more info, no problem.

• 1 month later...
  • Content Provider

Same here. There must be some code hidden on the website causing this or a DNS problem.

Update ! It is in the VPU forum code because the redirect comes when you get in here through

google and have your vpuniverse.com cookie deleted. Maybe it is intended to be like that to

fund the site.

• Administrators

Ok, spent several hours this morning digging through files, templates and the database and I believe that I have fixed this.  I have cleared my cache about a dozen times, used search engine to navigate to VPU. Not getting re-directed.  

Can you guys please give this a test and let me know your findings?

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, spent several hours this morning digging through files, templates and the database and I believe that I have fixed this.  I have cleared my cache about a dozen times, used search engine to navigate to VPU. Not getting re-directed.  

Can you guys please give this a test and let me know your findings?

Dont know if related

but i am and friends are struggling to load vpuniverse

page times out 

about every 4 refresh its super fast

Archived