Game Of Thrones - In Vp10 Sometime In 2017 :)

paulohotline

• Content Provider

Yes I pulled the audio for Whoa Nellie, so I can easily do that. There are however thousands of sounds .. only need a few dozen for a nice remake. Getting pf images is a bit of a challenge but its fun. I love to program so thats the neat part. Going to have to watch quite a bit of game play to figure things and to make some guesstimates on scoring. No way it could be anywhere near 100% authentic but playable..I dont know all the objects hidden under the plastics so I am doing some guess work. I have never done wire rails so I will play with that as well. The Gene mouth is functional - minus the 3d model which I would never be capable of doing.

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=32559

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dang that's a nice start to KISS! Can't wait to play a recreation of this. I got to play it at the Ottawa pinball show a couple of months ago and IMHO, for a first impression, it's the best new stern I've played in a while. Note that my comment doesn't take into account longevity, no idea how that pans out.

I am sure it will be quite a while but whatever, I think this should turn out great. Thanks for working on it.

Archived