Anyone Know What This Error Is?

• Content Provider

Anyone know what this error is? It keeps happening. I can literally play a game, and the next gives me this error, until I fix something. I thought it was something like I'm missing a file, so I'd replace my freeimage.dll and some of the other files, then it might work. Then out of the blue I'd get this again. Hardware isn't an issue here. Before my reformat, all my specs were enough to run without issue. This also happens on a new table so resources aren't an issue.

post-4-0-53506900-1439971614_thumb.jpg

• Content Provider

Sorry about that. This is mgr's accelmod of 9.90, which should be the same as regular 9.90. Everything is unblocked and run as Admin. 9.21 works just fine- this is 9.90 only.

Edit: I needed Direct X 9 to be installed. But this is how I fixed it the last time.....

Let's see how long this lasts. I forgot how I fixed it and that's why I asked for help. But this is something that should only have to be fixed once, I would think. Thanks guys.

(I like Carnival, I remember seeing it when it was on "test" at Worldwide Distributors in Chicago. Before it was released to the public).

Archived