Dof Modded Tables

When the DOF config changelog says 'use modded table', is there somewhere in particular the modded table can be found? I've seen some in the patch area but some I can't seem to find at all. For example, the 'Firecracker' table support just added...where is the modded table?

Thanks...DOF is quite addictive. :)

• Content Provider

i sent the mod to losrman76 but he didn't release yet

i probably should wait until the mod is released, but i'm scared to forget, for example i modded roller disco and panthera from loadedweapon and he never released them..

Yeah, those were a couple others I was wondering about. I think you should just keep doing it how you're doing it...your work is VERY much appreciated! I'll keep checking for the modded tables! Thanks for the reply.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

• Content Provider

thanks guys, doffing tables is very addictive for me, just lacking time sometimes

you could gently remind the authors to just release my mods when you don't see them coming, so they can see it's not only me who's just interested with them :)

i mostly doing dofmod patches for old releases, but i really would like that my adds are incorporated into the latest official so in case there's a newer upgrade or version, that i don't need to change the code again

Archived