Chat Where? Chat Issues.

Hey Guys,

When I go to chat, no one is there now.

I was told chat had moved to a different address. I was given the address but when I try to go there, it is as if the page does not exist. I have tried it with every browser on my computer and get the same results. The last time this was tested, I had the same problem and I was told I had a virus. I have run every virus scan there is and I do not have a virus.

Smakx and I tried a few things the other night and he agrees this does not act like any virus he is aware of.

I do not get a redirect.

The page times out.

Would appreciate some help with this.

• Content Provider

Elton got in yesterday, I'm not sure how. Did you guys clear your cache and cookies? That address was the original site of the chat years ago, so you may still have a cookie or some cache hanging it up. Other than that, I have no clue.

Good thinking Rascal .... I'd not used that site on this lappy before. There was a big delay from getting a blank page up to actually having login details presented. Probably about 3 minutes this first time. Then I was ceremoniously dumped out as a thunderstorm took our internet out! Just said goodbye to Osp and was about to come out from the other chat and then ..... whoosh. Pretty bad weather in Toronto! :(

• 3 months later...

Archived