Ipac Nudge Wiring Issue

ukexpat71

Hi Guys,

Had no joy from the other forum, maybe you guys can help.

Finished wiring the IPAC2015 and every illuminated and normal button, contactor, coin door, mercury switch wiring works except for one mercury switch wired as right nudge (/)

Mercury switch tested OK on another Ipac signal.

Tested most other free spots on the Ipac.

Keyboard press / OK and does right nudge, tested in accelerometer table.

I am scratching me head with this one.

I think I am going to start pull all the wires out and start from scratch on the weekend. I have labelled them so it should be OK.

Anyone any IPAC2015 issues like this.?

Thanks,

Ukexpat71

HI,

Thanks for the reply

No pics, not right now but you could not tell from photos anyway. Wires just go into the Ipac and I use the new ipac setup utility to map the keys to buttons, standard stuff. Resolved one issues last week where launch did not work right, but that was because I mapped Launch (enter) as the Shift button as well. The shift is now mapped to Start (1)

Ukexpat71

hi Zeb,

Thanks for replying

I have done this as well. I mapped to a different key and also to button 1 and configured the port to the key and button 1, neither worked.

I think I will just unplug everything from the IPAC and start again this weekend. its all labelled so it should be OK.

maybe some ground or other wire is conflicting. I will start with right nudge and let you know how it goes.

Thanks,

Ukexpat71 

Archived