Is Anyone Else Getting Redirected To Other Sites When Clicking On Vpuniverse.com Links?

jukedock

• Administrators

Guys .. please correct this ..  you are allowing complete access to our userid's and passwords!!!

http://club.myce.com/f20/vbulletin-myfilestore-hack-find-traces-remove-them-332219/

This is for vBulletin, which we do not use here.  I have had someone look over the site and verified that passwords or personal info is fine.  It's just the stupid re-direct that this site is doing.  I have been testing the upgrade process over the past month or so with no success or luck so far. I may have to re-build and manually re-build the downloads section. With our downloads section reaching 120+gb in size it will take a long time to get that completed. In order for me to fix it; I'm going to have to take the site down.  When I do that it may not be back up for days, weeks or even months as it will require that I update to a new system. I get very little revenue from this site, so this really isn't a priority for me right now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived