Hauntfreaks Ticker Took Some Time Off

hauntfreaks

This to the dudes I talk to pretty regular

Wednesday pop pop woke up not feeling so go... tight chest and a sore jaw

So since I think I know better...I'll get a show, that will fix it

Yeah no... this was an all out heat attack. .. yep pop pop could barely get his shorts and shirt on before the eats get there....long story short I'm lol fixed in the hospital on a tablet that won't let me use the chat

So anyway if anyone was wonder were I might be... there's the answer.... hope everyone is well

thanks for the well wishes guys

they "let" me come home today.... I got the speach how 20yrs ago I would be in there for a month at least...

so after cleaning out the clogged artery, and putting in 2 stents... I feel pretty good...  

Mr. picture of health arriving home.... ;)

17348557971_c7cf0013cb_o.jpg

update date since I've been home fore a few days.... 

I got some time to go down and play some pinball on my cab... I noticed something since not playing for a weak... my hands didnt hurt, ever since i got the pin cab built i noticed that my hands would hurt while i was playing and was feeling numbness in my palms, I took it as play to much (i ddint really feel i was playing that much)... coming to find out, my diabetes has given me some neuropathy in my hands (nerve damage) .... but last night no pain I guess the meds im on for it are kicking in.... 

• Content Provider

My wife is on the same thing. 1200 mg a day. Among other things...

my wife said Gabapentin..... she could feed me rat poison and i wouldnt know the difference.... lol

My wife says the same thing about shoe leather.....

Archived