Space Shuttle Wip

rosve

• Content Provider

15%
15%

Next one from me is a recreation of Williams space Shuttle.

I had this machine for many years but sold it about 5 years ago. In my opinion, one of the best machines from the early 80's. 

This is a first screenshot,

post-26-0-40507900-1360610105_thumb.png

• Administrators

What's funny is that I was thinking I need to go ahead and take a pic of the inside of the BG when I was over there on Friday...  So I already have the light locations for the B2S on this one.  My friend is going to be taking pics for us tonight if he gets a chance.

• Content Provider

50%
50%

Ready with all insert and GI fading lights. Using my temporary plastics until/if I get better images.

I will add a few missing items (gates and the spinner) tomorrow, then start to build up the ramps.

post-26-0-84985500-1360702855_thumb.png

Thanks for this table Rosve!!  What a great update, I especially like the audio (but my wife doesn't !!)... here is some feedback on my plays:

- I love how the rubbers feel on the rollovers, very real. But I think the tops of the slingshots should be increased to feel the same as when the ball hits here it can feel a bit dead

Other things (may be due to personal taste)... I love how you implement the GI lighting, it's really great  However, the inlanes and outlanes are really saturated red, I think the playfield has been brightened a touch too much. Also the plastics appear purple but i think they were more a navy blue on the real machine. if you chose this colour then no problem  :)

Cheers again for sharing, love your work.

Archived