Rat Fink

hauntfreaks

Looks Really good!  I changed the lower two green lights to white, I think it looks more realistic for the time period.  The red ones look good since they are emanating from the red plastic.

On the upper plastics where you can actually see the GI bulb itself, I think the glow should be centered on them.  It looks a little odd if coming from slightly above them.

I think this is pretty good as is for a day looking table, now if you or LW go for a Night MOD,  you could really light this bad boy up!

Will their be any flashers just curious?

On the upper plastics where you can actually see the GI bulb itself, I think the glow should be centered on them.  It looks a little odd if coming from slightly above them.

Will their be any flashers just curious?

Shadow do you mean the height of the GI or physically move the GI up, down, left , right?

I dont think i would add flashers being its a late 70's style table....

Shadow,...do you mean like this?..... also can someone tell me what the script is to have the GI lighting come when you hit the play button??

16036363953_ffa9a082de_o.png

Yeah, so that the glow is actually coming from the bulb.  Their are only three plastics at the top that are at an angle where you can see the actual GI lighting bulb, but as it is the light source appears to be coming from somewhere else.  I would think if those are not flashers  (as you said) then they should be glowing when the GI is on.  IF you notice in the above picture the "eye ball" target on the left the light does appear to be coming almost exactly from the center of the bulb.

• Content Provider

Looks Really good!  I think it looks more realistic for the time period. 

I agree. I think GI is overdone a lot (general statement, not this table), but this is nice and subtle. This looks correct. Thumbs up!!

Archived