Vp10 Is Here (Beta)

• Administrators

Toxie - We have a full bug reporting tool here on VPU. If you would like I can enable it here for VP10. Much more organized for development then simply posting in a thread.

*Edit* Looks like VPF has decided to conveniently "install bug tracking" on their site 45 min after I posted this. Guess you don't need the one here then...

• Content Provider

*Edit* Looks like VPF has decided to conveniently "install bug tracking" on their site 45 min after I posted this. Guess you don't need the one here then...

That stuff has been going on at work too. I wonder if it's related.... ;)

• Content Provider

Sure we do. I'm postbanned over there. That, or I type in invisible ink.... ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Afternoon All,

Can you now run VPXin cabs? Last time I checked it was optimised for desktop mode only.....

PS. Also do you think it would be a good idea to bring all the VPX tables presently available together in one thread/post (something akin to what happened with the Physmod 5 tables)? I think that would be really useful.

Kind regards

VPX should by now fully support everything needed for cab mode.. The ball should be reasonably round even under strange setups and the nudge/shake effect can be disabled (video preferences).. I don't know of any other problems..

Anyone knows how i can fully map a xbox 360 controller?

A B X Y LB RB works fine (Buttons 1-6), but i can't map any other button (i.e. LT RT for secondary flippers/magna save, or the d-pad for digital nudge, etc.)

Tried with the latest VP X build.

I don't want to use a mapper-tool like xpadder because of the input lag (and buttons 1-6 are working just fine "natively").

Archived