Wrestlemania (stern 2015)

I'll withhold judgment until I see photos. If it has Stone Cold, The Rock, roided up Vince McMahon, Undertaker, etc etc then damn that's a good move.

If you want to read more about Wrestlemania LE or the Pro, Pinball Magazine has a free download that talks about the game with an interview with it's designer John Trudeau. He does mention the Classic LE will have Ultimate Warrior, Andre The Giant, Hulk Hogan and the Undertaker. He says there's 8 wrestlers total in the classic LE. (he didn't say the other 4) The Pro will have 4 wrestlers. It sounds kind of interesting the LE, when you select your wrestler, the 5.7" screen which will be above the ring will show pictures of you're selected wrestler including his walk down to the ring. They also mention that they wanted to use the chair for one part of the game, but WWE legal wouldn't let them so they changed it to the Whip Arm. They explain quite a bit of the LE, very interesting!!

http://www.pinball-magazine.com/?p=2440

• Content Provider

Maybe not boned if it is running linux the source code must be open and released...

If it's running a *nix system, it's probably a version of BSD.  Their license is more flexible.

Its always cool to see a new pin, but i'm wondering if they're shooting for the wrong audience. I havent followed wrestling in about 20 years...it would have been cool to see them focus on legends with some new stuff...otherwise, there's a good chance that they'd run into the same issue they did when royal rumble was released by data east....none of the talent was still on the roster.

Archived