The Walking Dead

milin

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh ok sorry for my bad English, I am French didn't expect all the sarcasm, I am new to asking questions on this forum, but will think twice again, dazz I thought this site may be different to the other forum that just takes the piss out of new members, but again sorry, anyway thank you for the table authors, I love what you do for my cabinet, I will shut up from now on. Keep up the good work

No sorry I was just asking if any of the top table guys had started making it as, it's so new that images etc must be hard too come by, anyway never mind and thank you for everything you have done , your tables have made me and my friends very happy keep up the good work.

Sorry but you have lots of members and it's always the same few that answer posts maybe this is the reason why, they all take the piss out of anyone new, anyway I have said my bit lets go back to hearing from randr and the gang.

You seem to think that I am desperate for a table release I am not I am just interested in how long it takes for a pinball table to be made into a virtual pinball table, do people take a brand new pinball and take the whole thing to bits for us virtual guys too take photos anyway last post from me sorry guys, keep it up lol

• Content Provider

Some people do, believe it or not the WD promo photo released by Stern (the whole playfield) is plenty good enough (and very high resolution) that a table can be recreated from it. That's the first time they've released such a high resolution image.

In other cases, there's a few people who provide resources to make the game, other times you need to re-draw, or check eBay listings for pictures of plastic sets for sale. This is pretty hard to come by for new games though.

But aside from the logistics in making a table, you can bet that within 3 months of a tables release, depending on popularity, there are multiple versions of the table that have been made. Some people share with others, some people build only for themselves. 

Your reaction is a bit overblown, if you read the forums, this is how we all are to eachother, maybe you're not fit for us if you're going to cause drama though because that's not what we do here.

If you do stick around, you see some things that you can look forward to...

S2ICJYr.jpg

Wow thanks, that is all I asked for, people can do it, hope to follow your progress wherever I may find you, thanks mate for all your tables keep up the good work and whatever happens there is only a few great table authers and you will be forever one of the greats, bloody hell there is still some nice people in this community, hang on most of the latest and great tables have been by this guy, keep it up mate, thank you

Archived