Shout Out To Maxxsinner!

randr

it can be very easy if you have a 5volt lcd dmd, just plug in the 5volts and then plug into a PinDMD2 board and plug into a usb port.  Highly recommend, its adds more realism.  Great video randr.  (your the only one who has close to my num of tables that I have seen.  do you have all the artwork to go along with the massive amount of tables.  That is what really takes time.  I use a a database and a program that generates all my xml files and verifys media and missing media.

I can say out of 600 vp tables probably 80 are very poor looking but play "ok" and sounds are good so I added them. I only have about 32 future pinball tables all with ledwiz support. All pinballfx2 tables...what's that about 40? And all tpa tables(awful in fs) one jukebox table and the rest are mame vertical and horizontal games.

• Content Provider

SlamIt: Big Score? It's actually a pretty nice one off.

http://www.gameex.info/forums/topic/14907-slamit-pinball-big-score-script/#entry127927

In any case, it's a beautiful thing that there are so many choices. I have a little under 150 installed total. Guess that is barely scratching the surface.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can say out of 600 vp tables probably 80 are very poor looking but play "ok" and sounds are good so I added them. I only have about 32 future pinball tables all with ledwiz support. All pinballfx2 tables...what's that about 40? And all tpa tables(awful in fs) one jukebox table and the rest are mame vertical and horizontal games.

Any chance of sharing the location of these ledwiz fp tables please ?

Archived