Cliffy Posted August 20 Posted August 20 Well well well. What do we have here? P2K roms now running in the newest vpinmame!
Content Provider unclewilly Posted August 22 Content Provider Posted August 22 hey cliffy, which vbs file did you call in the script wpc.vbs or is that just through the pinmame test
Cliffy Posted August 22 Author Posted August 22 59 minutes ago, unclewilly said: hey cliffy, which vbs file did you call in the script wpc.vbs or is that just through the pinmame test Just through setup.exe - test. make sure external dmd off and show dmd checked
Content Provider unclewilly Posted August 23 Content Provider Posted August 23 Nice. I got it work8ng. Displaying on a flasher in the table. Very nice. Funny if you dont disable the dmd you get the video squeezed on a dmd as well. I'm building a rfm just for myself to figure out the light numbers and switches t9 see what the performance is like
Cliffy Posted August 23 Author Posted August 23 7 minutes ago, unclewilly said: Nice. I got it work8ng. Displaying on a flasher in the table. Very nice. Funny if you dont disable the dmd you get the video squeezed on a dmd as well. I'm building a rfm just for myself to figure out the light numbers and switches t9 see what the performance is like Oh you can bet we will all be excited to see what you come up with unclewilly
Content Provider unclewilly Posted August 23 Content Provider Posted August 23 I was kinda hoping one of the vpw guys would jump on it or maybe jp. I haven't built a table for quite some time. My blender skills are severely lacking. Eb is lit has a decent playfield and jp has half way decent plastics images so hopefully I can get something okish. Now back to blender
Content Provider unclewilly Posted September 22 Content Provider Posted September 22 Moving right along. No emulation issues so far. But I still have some work to do. I forgot how tedious making tables is. This is just for my curiosity, hopefully someone will give it a once over when im done. Its got fleep and nfozzy/rb physics. My art and modeling skills are Sub par but it'll be a good foundation. Fun table one of my favorites.
Cliffy Posted September 22 Author Posted September 22 1 hour ago, unclewilly said: Moving right along. No emulation issues so far. But I still have some work to do. I forgot how tedious making tables is. This is just for my curiosity, hopefully someone will give it a once over when im done. Its got fleep and nfozzy/rb physics. My art and modeling skills are Sub par but it'll be a good foundation. Fun table one of my favorites. And I just got my real RFM working again. Had to recap the motherboard. Will be watching this one
robertms Posted September 23 Posted September 23 1 hour ago, unclewilly said: I forgot how tedious making tables is. LOL Exciting to see you take up this new challenge @unclewilly Already looking great!
Content Provider unclewilly Posted September 24 Content Provider Posted September 24 On 9/22/2026 at 7:36 PM, Cliffy said: And I just got my real RFM working again. Had to recap the motherboard. Will be watching this one I have a question for you about the popup peg at the bumper exit. Is it up all the time or does it only pop up at specific times? Also, do you have any of the mods? Like the 6 ball trough or the 3 ball physical lock. I guess it only works with 2.60 rom code
Cliffy Posted September 24 Author Posted September 24 1 hour ago, unclewilly said: I have a question for you about the popup peg at the bumper exit. Is it up all the time or does it only pop up at specific times? Also, do you have any of the mods? Like the 6 ball trough or the 3 ball physical lock. I guess it only works with 2.60 rom code Only certain times. The details should be called out in the rulesheet. I do not yet have the updated rom and mods. I do have Bill Ungs saucer mod but havent installed it yet. It's only been 10 years or so - gimme time
Content Provider unclewilly Posted October 2 Content Provider Posted October 2 On 9/23/2026 at 11:25 PM, Cliffy said: Only certain times. The details should be called out in the rulesheet. I do not yet have the updated rom and mods. I do have Bill Ungs saucer mod but havent installed it yet. It's only been 10 years or so - gimme time Couple more weeks and it'll be done. Since you own one maybe you'd be interested in testing. Im about a week out on something that is fully playable for all the features. Then just modeling stuff.
Cliffy Posted October 2 Author Posted October 2 Sure thing @unclewilly I'm no tournament player but I can certainly do some comparison testing. I'm digging your clever use of a flasher to get the projection onto the reflective glass. Looks nice! I suppose you use the magna keys for the two extra flipper buttons?
Content Provider unclewilly Posted yesterday at 01:55 PM Content Provider Posted yesterday at 01:55 PM So I just have to go through and check to make sure I have all the lights switches and solenoids coded. Im fairly certain I do. Then I'll have a fully playable table. Ill send it to you sometime next week. All that's really left is to model the apron. Add the vr room and cabinet. And the details like screws and brackets and stuff.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now