Content Provider marty02 Posted June 13 Content Provider Posted June 13 View File Beach Boy's Hello everyone, here's another musical pinball table featuring a 1960s band, one of the best pop groups for many years. So pay tribute to them by reforming the band and completing their songs. Have fun everyone, and stay cool and surf this summer! Pinball tables coming soon ? Have a great holiday! Submitter marty02 Submitted 06/13/26 Category VPX - Pinball Tables VPX Standalone No
bha191 Posted June 16 Posted June 16 I get error message Line: 57 ActiveX component can't create object: 'PinUpPlayer.PinDisplay' Runtime e
Casublett Posted June 25 Posted June 25 Same here. Looking at the script (I'm a noob) hasn't made anything clear. Been searching around the web and asking AI. No help yet.
Casublett Posted June 25 Posted June 25 On 6/16/2026 at 3:45 PM, bha191 said: I get error message Line: 57 ActiveX component can't create object: 'PinUpPlayer.PinDisplay' Runtime e Fixed it! Line 47: "usePUP = True ' enable Pinup Player functions for this table" Oddly, turn it to true and it booted right up.
Chanchai Posted September 27 Posted September 27 This table is beautiful and fun and a joy to play, which is perfect for the theme! And the multiball action gets pretty crazy (compared to the normal vibes of the table) which is a wonderful representation of the band being together and killing it. That said, I've run into a couple situations where it got stuck: - During one of those crazy multi-balls, somehow the callout for ball save was endlessly repeating as play continued. When play finished, there was a period where the game could not proceed at all and the ball save callout just kept repeating endlessly. - During another game, the cleanup process could not begin (so the game could not end) because a ball got stuck at one of the ball locks near the upper middle (to the right a bit). Thanks for all of the hard work and hard thoughts you put into your tables, I just became a fan of your work less than a day ago. I appreciate what you do, so I hope that the feedback can help put it even more over the top, thanks for your hard work!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now