delt31 Posted August 4 Posted August 4 Can't get my flipper DOF working on this one? Other things work though - any ideas?
BrutalJoke Posted August 24 Posted August 24 Hi all, at last the table I was looking for and in working order even in batocera without a hickup or nothing. well done , I am impressed . Keep up the great work kind regards, Brutal Joke
delt31 Posted August 25 Posted August 25 I still don't have flipper DOF working (slings work but not flippers) - any help? Latest version btw - still no flipper feedback
Tedcomun Posted August 26 Posted August 26 (edited) all is perfect, except that the videos are playing quite in slow motion lol the sound is noisy on thne video i have a strong computer, and i don't think that is the problem edit: I had re installed the version 1.0.0 instead of the 1.01 and now all is perfect, the videos are not in slow motion Edited August 26 by Tedcomun
OldCrankyBmullz Posted September 9 Posted September 9 (edited) Really cool table! Is it supposed to be looking for a backglass? Table and puppack (1.5) play fine but there's an error at startup that it cannot find b2s. Playing on a 3 screen, full dmd setup, and yes, I ran the bat files: 6 - Use Pinup-v1.5.bat / 3 Screen - FullDMD.bat Edited September 9 by OldCrankyBmullz details clarification
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now