Pc Fan Question

So today I upgraded my pc graphics card to a Gigabyte Radeon R9 270X, and all went very well. Until my pc shut down about an hour in and I noticed it was super hot at the back of it. Besides the main fan, I have 2 additional fans installed, both Cooler Master SickleFlow 120s(1 blowing out, 1 sucking in), but I'm wondering if adding 1 to 2 more fans would help solve my problem. Any ideas? Not looking to spend more than $30 bucks if possible.

Hmmm,  that's not good news. I have a similar set up but I have yet to button it all down. I figured what I had would be plenty of ventilation, but now I'm wondering.

Mine seem to work okay, but I have only had the glass on it for about 20 min while running.  The rest of the time it's been open.  Will be interested in hearing what you find out.

Yes all fans are working both on the video card and the power supply and both power connectors are hooked up to the card. I've got room for up to 4 more fans.

Here is my case:

http://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/105-source-210-case

Could probably get away with spending up to $50 on more fans, but not much more. Just spent $230 on the video card.

It only got hot after running Need for Speed Most Wanted after about 45 minutes. Running VP just makes the case warm and when I'm just surfing the next and downloading stuff it is very cool, and it looked like the GPU never got above 55C

Archived