designone Posted January 17 Posted January 17 View File Sinbad (Gottlieb 1978) Gold 5.1 I'd like to thank everytone who made or added to the Sinbad Tables design. I'm so glad to be part of th Visual hobby. I'm amazed at the tables that are being msade by the incredibly telented members of this hobby. I found out about visual pinball long ago when I was looking to purchase a Sinbad table and learned about visual pinball. That was a long time ago and it was Pinuck that made the first Sinbad Visual pinball I think it was a VP7 table I played. Since that time I believe Kruge99 and JP Salas have revised and added to the Script and graphics of the table(thank-you sooo much for your input. I noticed a mod of Eye of the Tiger by Styx and thought I could make it into a Sinbad table so I asked him if I could mod it. He said I could (which I did) I have nowmade an AI led verssion of the table for myself and I'm making it available in case anyone is interested in an AI led version re-skin of Sinbad. I hope you enjoy it. Submitter designone Submitted 01/17/26 Category Modified (MOD) Games Modified by Designone
jijibela Posted January 17 Posted January 17 Bonjour J ai cette erreur au chargement merci pour votre aide svp
Content Provider wrd1972 Posted January 22 Content Provider Posted January 22 Wow this looks badass. I am not getting any DOF except on the flippers. Are the bumpers and drop banks scripted for DOF? I could be wrong, but I think the previous one was. Keep this awesome work up on these early 80s and late 70s gems.
AggieSum99 Posted January 27 Posted January 27 I'm getting the same terminated before initialized error... ROM set was not found. Any idea of how to fix?
latin625 Posted October 2 Posted October 2 Here’s how i fixed mine: Gottlieb System 1 ROM Fix — “Machine terminated before initialized” Confirm the table is calling the correct ROM, for example: Const cGameName="sinbad" Check the ROM ZIP in: C:\vPinball\VisualPinball\VPinMAME\roms The problem was an old/bad u5_cf.bin dump used by several Gottlieb System 1 ROM sets. Old SHA1: 17aadd79c0dcbb336aadd5d203bc6ca866492345 Corrected SHA1: febca18fb6f96037ca82e515dd161dfcb0e4c776 The correction was a single byte change in u5_cf.bin: Offset 0x9A 09 → 08 Back up the original ZIP first, patch the U5 file, rebuild the ZIP, then verify the corrected SHA1. Test the table. In my case, Sinbad immediately started working after the corrected U5 was installed. I then applied the same verified repair to the other Gottlieb System 1 ROM ZIPs containing that exact old U5. Each ROM was backed up before modification. Important: Only patch a u5_cf.bin if its SHA1 exactly matches the known old dump above. If the hash is different, stop and investigate rather than blindly changing it. That fixed 17 affected System 1 ROM sets on my cabinet.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now