Stern Tables Difficulty

I've never played any of the real life Stern tables. I was wondering if they are as tough to get decent scores on in real life as they are here at VP. Usually I've no problem getting the Grand Champ score but on these Stern tables I struggle to get on the high score board at all!

Have a safe holiday guys!

Real machines are harder period just due to nature of them. I finally got to play a real Metallica and got my butt handed to me. You just have to learn the habits of the ball on the given table. While learning to make tables I started to notice and learn the habits of where the ball is going to go after it hits certain objects. At first I sucked at new stern VP releases but having since worked on my own table the more I play the more I learn the habits and counter and get long play times. Practice makes perfect!

The newer Stern tables are a lot harder than the older SS (and em) tables by a long shot, they play A LOT different.

The VP recreations of the Stern tables are decently close to how they play on a real machine.

Archived