Making Animated Backglasses

• Content Provider

Hi Subby!

Animation is no big deal, but I don't use the b2s editor for animation. I call the images in vp because I know the coding. If you get my template it has the basic b2s commands built into it.

• Administrators

hey, how easy is it to make an animated backglass? 

Read the Help file in the db2s editor..It makes makin the BG simple...just takes time and how picky you want to be with the image.  B)

Hi Subby!

Animation is no big deal, but I don't use the b2s editor for animation. I call the images in vp because I know the coding. If you get my template it has the basic b2s commands built into it.

Are you kidding? Always doing things the hard way Itchy lol.......animation in the editor is so easy and simple a 5 yr old could do it..CLICK<CLICK<CLICK = Animated....    

No Coding ,No Nothing ....LMFAO  :P    Read and learn the editor and you could save a ton of work..Herweh made a kickass proggy !!  

• Administrators

No actually Im saying it cause doing it in db2s takes the " load " off of VP  resulting in a smoother running table.....Your way puts the load on VP.....Overloading  VP

But then again, you already knew that Im guessing... :rolleyes:

Oh and I wouldnt brag about your coding skills I know were most of your skills really come from  1398765249.gif

• Administrators

im actually hoping someone could do it for me? i havent coded in years and im not about to start again now!

HUH?

theres no coding at all...

can you click a fuckin mouse Sub?

read my post...

REALLY?

WTF my bitch slap emote ?????

Or you can take Deegors advice and clilck on the buy me a beer emote  :D

And then be amazed.......LMAO...... :)

• Content Provider

Yeah there is code involved. Don't you have to call the animation? Stop it? I'm far from the best coder, but I do ok for someone who is self taught. Rommed tables are different than EM's or Originals.

And VP can handle it, she's a tough bitch. Besides most of my stuff isn't resource intensive that a little extra code would make a difference.

Archived