Shrek (Stern 2008)

comicalman

• Content Provider

Releasing Shrek - a recreation of the Stern 2008 title. Based on the first 3 movies, this recreation of the 2008 stern classic has been slavishly recreated. Highlights include: 6 swamp modes, Donkey mini-playfield, 3 different multi-balls and 5 Prince Charming modes. Can you reach Far Far Away Mode?

Find it only at http://www.player3productions.com

svrl12.png

• Content Provider

Believe me, I felt that way too at first.  I had real issues with it in my cab - wildly spinning balls, etc.  However, once I tweaked it for my cab (including physics 2.4) things got much much better.  The graphics and gameplay work great for me :)

Have you tried using FP with an updated physics?

I also prefer vp! But to dismiss all the fp tables!? That's crazy! Fp is better than pinball fx2 and the pinball arcade in a cab in my opinion. Some very great work being done in some tables. 2.4 physics is a must and not to shabby! Oh it also has neat 3d deal too! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Content Provider

Have you tried using FP with an updated physics?

Probably not, it was a while ago, but it was with Bam. But the "weird feeling" wasn't related to physics, but an overall feel in general. Not to discount FP. There are some awesome FP tables.

• Content Provider

I am getting awful lighting if I try to play this in arcade mode. What FP are you using? It looks bad on fp 2.5 r2

looks fine in desktop view though

I am using fp 2.4.  I browsed the updates from 2.4 to 2.5 and they were not that significant.  You might want to try Bam too- it has very adjustable light settings.  Here is my screenie in fp 2.4

post-883-0-91671000-1393677780_thumb.jpg

• Content Provider

I am using fp 2.4.  I browsed the updates from 2.4 to 2.5 and they were not that significant.  You might want to try Bam too- it has very adjustable light settings.  Here is my screenie in fp 2.4

I use BAM, but a lot of people still don't, I thought it was worth looking into.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is one of those machines that once I load it into FP and resize it for my cabinet, I lose the playfield graphic.....  I am not sure about my FP version but I think it is 2.5.  Who knows ??

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

shrek.jpg?bush   

Sherek.  I just uploaded PREDATOR pinball. Bam sucks, Unity 3d pinball also is hard to configure because you have to use PinMAME. I still prefer using Future Pinball 1.9.

2.5 FP is only for development to make loading screen color stay. And make invisible textures. I like it simple. Unity 3d is so bloated it has 5,000 files in it.

it's just my opinion. 

Archived