Ledwiz + Blower

vamprecords

Np arngrim I really appreciate your help and effort but like everyone here ilike to play with things and try to learn by doing.

So on Twister (the movie) I thhink the chase van had the beacon lights ... I was going to try and take some time tonight to see if there is a trigger for the tornado multiball event only so the beacons will run during that event.

One other question or comment ... I have modified most of my tables so when you update a table it does not change my version accordingly like the start light for Tron .. I had to go in and change it to match your update as it still had the old programming. Is this something that can be fixed without hitting the default button and loosing my custom stuff for that table?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

• Content Provider

There are no switches for multiballs, it is a matter of acomplishing things on the playfield that triggers multiball events.

But soon we will have inverted sol, so for example when the last ball is off the outhole, its switch is unhit, then you will be able to trigger an inverted switch that activated a beacon for example ;)

It is difficult to satisfy everybody :)

I didn't understand the rule at first that if somebody review a table that i reviewed, that my config was not updated, but now i am, i don't want to loose my configs :)

But loose a part of them, and maybe somebody else will want to keep another part, it will become hard to manage

• 2 weeks later...

I just parsed the directoutputconfig.ini file and here are the rom names that support the fan

afm apollo13 bguns br gw hook i500 mm nf rctycn sttng swtril43 twst whirl ww

I have a dumb question - I have a fan configured, but the only tables that use it are whirlwind and twister (can tell by looking at ledwiz.ini).   I generated new configs last night and that's still the case.    I just went in and looked at The Getaway - fan has nothing associated with it.     I'm using arngrim's site.   Should I be looking somewhere else? 

Archived