[New VP10 Alert] Hot Line (Williams 1966) SG1bsoN V1.0

• Content Provider

Hot Line (Williams 1966) SG1bsoN V1.0

Here is my Re Creation of the fantastic Williams EM Hot Line from 1966

I used my own Hot Line machine as a base to get the VPX version as close as possible to the real thing

The PlayField has been completely ReDrawn and the Plastics, Apron, Flippers etc taken from my HL pin

I have also recorded and added the sounds from my HL machine to make it as accurate as possible

This was my first attempt at using Blender for a full build so has taken longer than I would have liked but has been a great learning process along the way. This has been an ongoing project for around 2 years with me giving up several times along the way and then coming back to give it another go. Many Thanks to the various members of VPW who have provided support or video tutorials... they have all been extremely helpful!

This version has been fully modelled in Blender and then rendered back to VPX

I have created a new VR room too with a few assets borrowed from the amazing rooms RAWD has done over the years. There is an option in the script to enable a movie to play on the TV if you wish

For Desktop Players... instead of using a Background image I have put an option in the script to use the VR room as the Background, I think it looks nice that way but feel free to make it your own

The base for the script was taken from the Loserman76 version which I believe also had some work done by Kees... and I have added to it from there

DOF support was kindly added by Nestorgian.... Many Thanks!

This was created with the latest 10.8 64bit Beta build so some elements may not look correct on older versions of VPX, also tested and working on Android Standalone VPX for those that want to try

B2s included in the ZIP

I hope you like it

SG1bsoN