Weird Future Pinball crash when running: Tron Legacy (Stern) (Ultimate 1.01) (p2.7) (DOFLinx MX PuP SSF)

First of all,  hi everyone.  If this isn't the right place to post this kind of question, please let me know.

I'm new to this hobby and just completed building a cabinet, so it's time to get serious about setting up my favorite games.  The one that's got me completely boggled is the "Tron Legacy (Stern) (Ultimate 1.01) (p2.7) (DOFLinx MX PuP SSF)".  It silently exits when I try to run the table in either regular or debug mode.  No error windows or log.  It simply just shuts down FP.  I have an installation on my cabinet and on my desktop and they both do this.

I have a the "Tron Legacy (Stern) (Ultimate 1.01) (p2.7) (DOFLinx MX)" version running fine, but I just got the SFF running in my cabinet, so I've been trying to get the SFF version working.  I have the latest of FP, BAM, DOFLinx, and TerryRed's  "Future Pinball and BAM Essentials AIO - Complete" installed and his latest RetroFlair, Aliens etc tables are working fine with PupPack SSF so the cabinet seems to be setup correctly.

It's not a scripting error, because I swapped the scripts between those two tables and the original SFF version still crashes and the non SFF version runs correctly. I blanked out the script and it still crashes.  

Thoughts anyone?

Edited by SpacePirateScott

Thanks for testing it out.  I'm going to write this up to a corrupted file or something.  Is there a newer version of this table? 

BTW, thanks for the awesome  "AIO Example Table Tutorial 3.2 :  - Add PinMechSound, DOF, PUP SSF to any FP table!" video and guide.  I was able to update the old "Space Cadet" table in a couple hours.  It plays nicely on my cabinet.