188.59 MB File Size
fs_lx5 ROM Name
g5k, 3rdAxis, DJRobX and Dark Created by
g5k, 3rdAxis and Dark Artwork by
DJRobX, g5k and 3rdAxis Scripting by
Williams Manufacturer
1994 Year

1 Screenshot

Recreation by the team of g5k, 3rdAxis, DJRobX and Dark. Full ground up build with scanned toys, plastics and playfield. 3rdAxis is maintaining a VR version if you are desktop or cabinet user this is the one I've maintained from my cabinet.

Don't forget the amazing colorisation on this website from Slippifishi, WOB and co and the b2s is here as well.

Enjoy and please don't redistribute.

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=888
https://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/2159-the-flintstoneswilliams-1994/
Contact Author First.
v10.6 required

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

PIPAllah

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Peace,

Thanks for sharing.  Here's another one of your beauties on the ALP with a Pup Pack and DMD Colorization.

Link to review
jrockrat

· Edited by jrockrat

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Awesome table!! I seem to remember there was a cartoon version of this available too, is that going to be added also by any chance?
**Thanks ElDude33 for the answer to look for that option in the script, much appreciated! ** 

***Apparently the option for the cartoon version has been removed from the script in the latest version. No biggy, still one of my favorite tables!!!***

Link to review
Brew

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The lighting feels like a warm hug

Link to review
brefreez

spectacular

Link to review
rjclarkee

yABBA Dabba Dooo baby...mad skills. thanks

Link to review
pacboy

A marvel, you are stars. Thank you
g5k, 3rdAxis, DJRobX and Dark 😍

Link to review
leeoneil

Wow wow wow, as usual, plays well and... The table is beautiful !

Really really well rendered in VPX.

Thank you !

Link to review
KrakenByte

Yaba daba doo!!! 🤩

6ZIAkRB.gif

One of the best VPX Recreations I've played in my life. Excellent!

Link to review
JediWizard

Yabadaba Doo! This table is a really nice recreation of the original machine. You always do great work. The look, and play of this table is amazing 5 stars *****

Link to review
GordonJames

· Edited by GordonJames

The top and bottom of this table and the g5k terminator2 are cut off for me.  They are off screen. The g5k Addams Family table, Flintstones cartoon mod, Tron LE, Firepower etc all look fine for desktop just like all my other tables. I can only see the top halves of the lower flippers. The top of the table is cut off to the same percentage. None of the other 50 or so tables i have installed look like this. They all have the same look on start up as all the others. Wide bottom and tapered smaller to the top for a single horizontal desktop monitor view. I've only downloaded VPX desktop tables for my 16:9 horizontal monitor. I'm only using one display. I followed the tutorial for installing VPX from VPForums for desktop. I haven't messed around with any settings for these tables. My settings for VPX are untouched other than the alterations directed in the set up tutorial i followed. So I don't want to go messing with anything and make things worse.

Can someone help me out so I can fix this? I'd really appreciate it. These tables are jaw dropping and I want to see them in their full glory.

You can instantly see the work that went into this table. It looks as good as any payed table I've seen. Models, lighting, texturing, animation, ball physics... it's all there in abundance. I will be on the lookout for more of your tables. Thanks to all who contributed to this work for your generosity and I hope to see more g5k releases here soon.

Link to review
xdoolyx

One of the better looking tables in my collection, great table!

Link to review