50.91 MB File Size
vogliadicane Created by
Gottlieb Manufacturer
1992 Year

1 Screenshot

Re-upload from VPinball (November 2020)

Original Description:

Here is my heavy Mod of Cueball Wizard.

For me it is still a WIP, so I'll keep up working on it, but at the moment I'm a bit tired of it and thought, it's in a good shape to release as v0.7. I have a thousand more ideas. maybe later.
See changelog for details, what I did.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Change LUT (=lighting) with left and right Magna Save keys. Results are saved.
Change look of upper acrylic playfield in script options (glass like, worn out, grunge)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Credits:

I started with Bigus' version.

Table history:

JPSalas (VP9 version) -> Rascal (conversion to VPX) -> Bigus (BigusMod) -> My version
So all credits go to these guys.

Big thanks go to:

- @Schreibi34 for his awsome insert images
https://vpinball.com...-insert-images/

- and most for creating all 8-Ball unit primitives for this table

it was a great pleasure to work with you, mate!

- @kds70 for some great help with scripting

Thanks a lot my friend!

- @jipeji16 for letting me steal his code for LUT changing and saving. All LUTs used are from me, but you better look at the code, where he stole from (with permission.. at least he calimed so ;) )

- @Thalamus for checking and updating the script for SSF

hope you enjoy!

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=610
Contact Author First.
v10.6 required

User Feedback