5 From 3 reviews
65.41 MB File Size
agentEighty6 Created by
gtxjoe Artwork by
agentEighty6 Scripting by
Alvin G Manufacturer
1993 Year

1 Screenshot

'Mystery Castle (Alvin G 1993) - agentEighty6 March 2020 (previously uploaded to Vpinball)
'
' Release notes:
' Version 2.1.0 - Updated version for VPU that includes physics adjustments and table tweeks

'
'*** Be aware that you need to update your SAMBuild to Rev r4934 or newer in order for this table to work correctly.
'        Versions prior to that will have issues with the plunger and the VUK solenoids firing consistently.

'Special thanks goes out to:
'    gtxjoe - For putting out a good v9 model and supplying a bunch of reference pics (and that terrific pf image) to give me a head start.
'        I used some images and primitives from v9 but rebuilt most everything else.
'
'    djrobx - Updating the vpinmame dll to fix the VUK switch and plunger issues with alvin g tables.
'        * Be sure to update your SAMBuild (vpinmame.dll) to the most current version *
'
'    arngrim - Play testing and some great DOF and table suggestions, corrections, and enhancements.

'

'    vogliadicane and kds70 - Enhancements to pf and plastics images, adding some nice graphical touches, and refining the lighting.
'     
'    VPX development team - For making and keeping VP up to date and one of the best pinball simulators available.
'     
'    To anyone I may have forgotten, please let me know and I'll add you. 
'
'    Known issues:
'    Current ROMs incorrectly allow incomplete number of dropdown target hits to activate/increase the multiplier.
'        It's NOT a table issue.  "mystcasa" ROM requires only 4 dropdowns and "mystcast" requires 5.  
'        Not sure if a good ROM exists that requires for the correct amount (6) to be dropped.

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=1647
Contact Author First.
v10

User Feedback