Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NetzZWerg

Tales Of The Arabian Nights Colorization

LET THE TALES BEGIN!

Ready for a Totan weekend?

I decided to let you know what´s happening, so here you go with the first public beta release...

Again I have to mention that this release is not the final version, so you will realize some minor trasition issues and some small trigger failures.
Use this version only for single player games, because you will have issues if you play with more players.
This version is optimized for rom totan_14 but may also work with other versions.

I don´t do that to make profit, but feel warmly invited to send a drink or some flowers for my girl,  that I had to neglect during all the hours I worked on this project. :)
To do so, please use the Tip button below.

Instructions:

Download the attached rar file and extract the content into your vpinmame\altcolor\totan_14 folder. Rename the files to pin2dmd.pal and pin2dmd.vni afterwards and you are ready to go. Make sure you have freezy´s latest dmddevice.dll installed and working correctly on your system, also activate the color mode in vpinmame.

Enjoy and remember to keep an eye on your balls :rolleyes:!

Totan beta 1.0.rar

Credits:

Thanks to Steve45, Lucky1 and Rappelbox for editor support!

Thanks to Wob for beta testing and helping me to find the missing scenes...your gameplay rocks :-)

And of cause thanks to Flupper for providing that great table!

towers.gif

intro.gif

ball launch.gif

harem spell for mb H.gif

skill shot missed.gif

tiger left to right.gif

tiger loop mask.gif

Ah. This make me very happy. When a returning - very successful artists arrives with a new project. I am having high hopes for it to come to life. It is not like you don't know how much work that is needed ! Your MM was very well done. No lie, I'm very happy that it you who take this task on your shoulders, knowing who is working on the table itself. Confident that it will be a great marriage between them :)

17 minutes ago, Thalamus said:

Ah. This make me very happy. When a returning - very successful artists arrives with a new project. I am having high hopes for it to come to life. It is not like you don't know how much work that is needed ! Your MM was very well done. No lie, I'm very happy that it you who take this task on your shoulders, knowing who is working on the table itself. Confident that it will be a great marriage between them :)

Thank you Thalamus for your words and your trust in what I am doing. Sadly I do not have so much time like the last month, so this project will take longer period of time... I think  this should be mentioned :-)

You know what. That I don't think is a problem. We're talking about Flupper here. He isn't winging anything. I would be surprised if we see a release in 2018 to be honest :) Don't stress it. If he where to release it before you. No biggie. They will eventually meet and live happily ever after ;-)

Oh boy.  And you where in fear of not completing before Flupper ? You're racing away. I thought you didn't really have much time to spend on it this month ?! Still, racing away or not, it looks absolutely stunning.  Looking at the lamp pr. example. I would not know where to start to make it look 3d'ish by pixels alone.