Wip - Groni Pinball - Stern - Family Guy

Gronimod

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guys can not finish Family guy as the table is locked....

Does the patching bypass that ?

Not sure if the rules here allow any unauthorised modifications to be released.

the table was partially blocked, on a locked table you cant even open the script or add/delete any objects in the table.  the only problem I was having is when i tried to copy and past an object from a template table.

the patching system can bypass the need to ask permission to mod, since you need to download the original table and apply your patch to modify it in any way you would like.

• Content Provider

I"m assuming Groni never replied to the Shrek update requests

anyone willing to release a Shrek update using the patching system?

Yeah unfortunately he didn't. I hope everything is fine with him , he's offline since april. Btw I converted Shrek and FG in VP10. I have a VP9 (old physics, no PM5)  version too.

I can share these mods but I should have to gain permission first (as the file information says), the patching system cannot bypass the need to ask permission to mod, in this way there's no respect for all the hard work an author puts when creating a table.

That's my opinion

But in this case, there was no reply (Groni is MIA), I don't know how to manage it :(

• Content Provider

Yeah unfortunately he didn't. I hope everything is fine with him , he's offline since april. Btw I converted Shrek and FG in VP10. I have a VP9 (old physics, no PM5)  version too.

I can share these mods but I should have to gain permission first (as the file information says), the patching system cannot bypass the need to ask permission to mod, in this way there's no respect for all the hard work an author puts when creating a table.

That's my opinion

But in this case, there was no reply (Groni is MIA), I don't know how to manage it :(

I still agree with this. The download numbers only made a difference to me when I was starting out. It was more of an ego thing at the time. It doesn't mean there couldn't be a rule about authors being mia after a given period of time though.

Archived