You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

SirScotty

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I know Atari pins do not get a lot of love, especially this one, because of its slow play.   I personally happen to LOVE this table (in real life and in VP) for what it is.    The physics,  sound, and play mechanics are SPOT ON.   Just like the real machine.   Thank you so much for this classic that I have played millions of times over the years at many different locations.   Not sure if they still do, but Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH had two of them in their main arcade for YEARS, and they were still there a few years ago when I was last there.

Link to review
Mirlen

I'm not a Hercules expert.  I've only played it once at Pinball PA and it may have been in rough shape, flippers felt a little fast in this and you don't get the real sense of the width of this thing.  This is one that has to be experienced in real life to fully appreciate it.  Thanks for bringing it to the virtual world!  If you're ever in the Pittsburgh, PA area, check out Pinball PA: https://www.pinballpa.com  - Not affiliated, but it's a lot of fun to take the kids to and show them the games I played as a kid!

Link to review