About This File
This is my first physmod conversion and I had help from 85vett on this, I did adjust the physics to suit my taste after he did it, so if anything is messed up I probably did it.
Please let me know how this plays, I'd like to improve on this.
Also known as Toy Paradise. it's like Stern threw as many toys at this game as possible when designing this.
It's been a long process but here we go. Without ever playing the real machine I can't be sure of its accuracy but I've tried to get it close based only on videos.
Thanks to: Rascal, luvthatapex, Javier15, unclewilly, oooPLAYER1ooo, rom, zedonius, dark, ASOT, gtxjoe, ICPjuggla, 85vett, arngrim
They all helped a little and a lot.
Here's a short gameplay video, showing off all the crazy toys:
What's New in Version 1.2 See changelog
- This is a PHYSMOD 5 version of my VP990 table, thanks to 85vett for help on the conversion
- minor GI update (on/off on ball drain, no major bugfixes)
- hopefully the last update!!!
- fixed ball hanging on right ramp
- fixed physics to match vetts suggestion after some more testing
- fixed ball hanging on lower pop bumper & removed script that was giving the EM habituals fits :)
- fixed left loop hitting the E insert
- fixed order of CHLOE lights (d'oh)
- fixed ball getting stuck on pop bumpers
- fixed safehouse kicker exit angle
- fixed apron typo