Here is the next table up for release. I absolutely love this table in real life. It's a brutal pin and I think this recreation recreated the toughness of the pin real well. Not a real deep game but is addicting.
About the ROM please see the following link - http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/828-stern-roms/
Once again, Wildman has you covered with a Db2s backglass here - http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/2440-ironman-stern-2010/
Media Pack is located here - http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/2469-iron-man-stern-2010-85vett/
Hope you all enjoy.
- Fixed ramp switches by adding un-hit event
- added caps to ramps to prevent balls from flying off the ramp
- moved war machine trigger down a bit to hopefully help prevent potential ball hang-up
- smoothed out right flipper transition
- adjusted whiplash magnet to get more action and the ability to catch the ball on weak shots
- adjusted backdrop of Iron Monger animation to get the ball to roll off it's back quicker on weak shots that stop on his back
- corrected tilt switch
- Added missing one way gate on middle lane going to pop bumpers.