• Content Provider

Ok, please don´t get too exited, this will be a side of the side of the side project and due to it´s complexity it should take ages... just want to show its on my radar. I have definately other priorities at the moment, but since @lucky1 did such great work on the editor possibilities, it gave me the final nudge to start and experiment. As always these might not become the final color choices.

bonus-multiplier.thumb.gif.ecb5aa0ffba7a6345a2c1152b67a6b2c.gif

wbtd-door-break.thumb.gif.f935b8bf6347fba09ae50d190a995ef4.gif

wbtd-running-score.thumb.gif.a8db60df67847dc3ab0b6632b7e05141.gif

wbtd-score.thumb.gif.1735fb80f3d0817fbed4b93f0a338fd6.gif

train.thumb.gif.befd9eba31f3c4e8eb8f6778cb3d7192.gif

ball-saved-2.thumb.gif.afd225ff15d79947afc427c57e8ebed3.gif

alert-coplete-navigate-turn-left.thumb.gif.9c638e1170861ff78f856e96c0441d79.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

I am still working hard on my colorization project for the use on the real pinball machine. I made good progress but there is still plenty to do. I created this preview for you to get an idea about the current progress and the massive ammount is needed to get this done. There are still scenes missing and ther is also still headroom to make some scenes more detailed...

But for the extra ball animation alone I needed to colorize 184 frames, so a matter of time and motivation lol. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2021 at 11:47 PM, NetzZwerg said:

I am still working hard on my colorization project for the use on the real pinball machine. I made good progress but there is still plenty to do. I created this preview for you to get an idea about the current progress and the massive ammount is needed to get this done. There are still scenes missing and ther is also still headroom to make some scenes more detailed...

But for the extra ball animation alone I needed to colorize 184 frames, so a matter of time and motivation lol. 

Unbelievably amazing work!

• 2 weeks later...

with more colors your work is that much better.  Nice job.

Any word if virtual dmd/lcd users will be able to take advantage of the 64 colorizations?  I tried Monopoly and The champion pub that had vpin files but they don't seem to work 'yet'???

currently using freezy's dmdext 1.90 package....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Content Provider
On 1/22/2022 at 6:15 AM, ArcadeGamer said:

with more colors your work is that much better.  Nice job.

Any word if virtual dmd/lcd users will be able to take advantage of the 64 colorizations?  I tried Monopoly and The champion pub that had vpin files but they don't seem to work 'yet'???

currently using freezy's dmdext 1.90 package....

We will need some patience still...

• Content Provider

There is still plenty to do, but many of labor intensive scenes already done. There are still glitches and uncolored scenes, also the color choices are not final still. This video will give you an idea about the current state...

Many thanks to @Wob and also many thanks to Jochen Nicklas for the video and help!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...