Twilight Zone Dmd Suggestion

ScubaMichael

Because I am messing around with the Db2s files right now......I am playing a little with other stuff too.....

Everyone has said to change the DMD on Avatar to grey....  

So I was playing with Twilight Zone...Just a suggestion that looks cool..... Change the DMD to Grey.... Looks like the old TV show....especially when the title screen comes up. 

Oh and I changed Iron Man to red......and Creature from the Black Lagoon to green....For what it's worth

Ok....so I have no life  :P

post-3083-0-01471200-1388995773_thumb.jpg

• Content Provider

All we need now is a white led dmd with an lcd overlay that can tint the dmd to whatever color is set :)

Like this one:

http://ksarcade.net/displays-1/new-xpin-led-dot-matrix-display-in-6-colors-xp-dmd4096-1417.html

I have the white LED which comes with a set of 9 gel overlays. Of course, it is easy enough to print out transparencies in any color that is desired. Unfortunately, I'm still in the middle of my build, and I don't have it wired up yet to post images.

Perfect thanks.

Well kinda like that but tint-able transparency. The only thing that can't sell me on DMD is the colour issue.

So not to thread jack but, Transparent LCD is a thing  They use it to display details over a boxed display item.

All you'd need to do is set up the 3rd monitor with a solid wallpaper of colour.

Or there could be a cheaper way if you could create some kind of even tinting using rgb lights controlled by the Wiz/DOF...Ok new thread idea

Archived