Issues with VPX VR launcher as well some of my tables don't have music or voices.

Hey guys,  I'm having some issues getting all this set up in vr.  I installed Ba's vpx vr launcher and its kind of working, however the view is from way above the tables in the table selection menu and im unsure how to change the view to lower down.

The next issue that I ran into is with some of the tables, while most of the tables I set up appear to be working well there is a list of tables that I can only get ball, plunger and bumper sounds with no music examples would be,

Jurassic park, Stranger things, Hook, white water , Medieval madness, Theater of magic on all these table I opened the coin door and turned the volume all the way up. would these be bad ROMS?

also Master of the universe gives me an error that says Bass music can't load. I noticed that this table is different from the rest because it came with a music folder file along with the table, so my guess is that I have to move that file somewhere but I have no idea where.  I'm currently really stuck where I am in this process currently and any help would be appreciated   

( update, I just did a rom check test and looks like the above tables have roms that are missing the sound file for some reason.  Also with the launcher switching from openxr to openvr fixed the view issue

Edited by darrin868