Champions Pub Ledwiz Support

I have and I have ... lol we were talking about this on the other site ... B2S is not working for me at all on any table I have tried it on so far. It makes the sound repeat and freezes the table when that happens I call it Stutter ... major stutter. If I close the table and go into the script and change to UltraVP.BackglassServ then I have no troubles and every table plays fine and smooth even in multiball. exit the table and change back to B2S.Server and repeating sound and stuttering is back, makes it unplayable.

I would have to say that the best table with B2S seems to be TAFG but there is still some minor stuttering there also, but it is at least playable.

Ok so looking at it again with directoutput on my account I find it under The Champion Pub and it is populated but under legacy it is not other than front button lights like coin, start, exit, launch ball, ect.

I was looking for it as Champions Pub my bad.

I have loaded a few new tables last night Starship Troopers and Monopoly and I am having a heck of a time with Starship Troopers ... just can't get it to not give the Line 1 type mismatch error.

I would really like to fix this issue with B2S so I can use DOF  

My wife woke me by sending someobe to the airport.

Can you remove your ledcontrol.ini, rename ledcontrol.vbs and try again

I will try this when I get a chance then I am going for the new hard drive and reinstall. This time I will not follow any guide and only install the files needed to run VP

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I took all. Of the LedWiz files out of the folder and it had no effect on the problem. Still have very scratchy and repeated sound causing the table to lag and stutter. Going for a different hard drive and reinstall everything from scratch next.... this may take a day or so...

• Administrators

What processor are you using?  I have a friend that's having these same types of issues.  His issues are really random though.  Sometimes he'll get the "Machine Terminated" error, sometimes VP will load a table extremely slow.  VP will randomly crash.  All of this, using my files, which works perfectly on my system.

yes there is...

hope you use dof and not ledcontrol.vbs and you configured your configtool account to use directouptut, on my account tab

Can I (for the time being) copy and paste the setup config for this table from the DOF to Legacy under my personal configs? Are the settings the same, I am assuming they are? And adding 3 Flasher support by possibly copying the 5 Flasher LH outside to the LH of 3 Flasher?

Ok ... have not had a big enough block of time to format and install again ... my Birthday is tomorrow and my 2 year old is the 13th so lots of cleaning and picking up for a gathering this weekend. I will wait till after to dig into a new install. Want to be able to show off something so ... I will leave it alone for now.

Thanks arngrim

Well, it has been a while since I have built a Intel system but looks like that is in my future. Now how to slip it past the wife. Not sure why the test install with my brother's i7 was wacky too but I did copy a few folders over onto his existing win7 install.

I managed to get a computer set up with win xp 32bit and loaded the starship troopers table and b2s ... that seemed to work alright on the test bench, but I have had no time to go further. I don't want to use xp.

Thanks for the birthday wishes

Ok took some time last night and while the kids were napping today to install Windows 7 64bit on to a different drive installed VP and B2S and DOF.

Played Starship Troopers, Champion Pub ans CV and they all work flawlessly. I can't believe how much smother and nicer things look. ... so I need to format that ssd that everything is on now and do it again.

I must have had something messed up in that install someplace.

THANK YOU for all your help, everyone.

Archived