B2S Screen Keeps Coming up in the background

G'day folks. I recently did a full re-install of my cab software and every time I try to play a table the B2S screen is always covered up by the VPX editor and never comes in focus at the top, so I'm forced to manually shrink down the editor and then click on the active VPX table to start play. I can't find a setting in VPX to force the backglass to be on top of other windows. Can someone please assist?

Also just another quick question... is there a way to do a global change in Sound Manager so that all sound effects are routed the backglass output instead of the main outrput or do I manually have to open and save each table to change the rounting manually?

Many tanks!!!

IMG_2354.JPG

Capture.JPG

• Content Provider
5 hours ago, pete1967 said:

G'day folks. I recently did a full re-install of my cab software and every time I try to play a table the B2S screen is always covered up by the VPX editor and never comes in focus at the top, so I'm forced to manually shrink down the editor and then click on the active VPX table to start play. I can't find a setting in VPX to force the backglass to be on top of other windows. Can someone please assist?

Also just another quick question... is there a way to do a global change in Sound Manager so that all sound effects are routed the backglass output instead of the main outrput or do I manually have to open and save each table to change the rounting manually?

Many tanks!!!

IMG_2354.JPG

Capture.JPG

Should be able to right click on your backglass with mouse, and Backglass settings window will pop up.

Checkmark "Bring BG Form to Top" ( As seen in pic.)

Capture.thumb.PNG.67091e2771ed5ab647873cbf307019ff.PNG