New to hobby, bought a used Vpin at Estate Sale Questions on Adding/removing games software etc

Hi everyone, wasn't sure where to post this so if its in the wrong area would appreciate guidance to the appropriate area. I bought a vpin from an estate sale, wasn't able to talk to owner due to them being deceased. It looks like the machine was commercially made, not sure if it came with a software pack ( it has an interface with about 900 games some older, some FX 2 and FX 3 games) or what the situation was but I would like to get some info on how I can add games, remove games etc. Most of them don't appeal to me or in some cases have function issues so would like to remove those and also would like to add some of the missing ones that appears community members have made.  I am fairly tech savvy and younger just don't know where to start and dont want to do something and end up with a non operational unit if I do something wrong. Thanks in advance and looking forward to the community. 

No-one here is going to know how your system is set up, as there is no standard.  I would take out the existing hard drive, put in a fresh one and start from scratch.  Then at least you'll understand the setup.  

• Administrators

Tech in this hobby has moved extremely fast just over the past few years. Odds are the computer is not going to be up to par in order to run newer tables. Probably going to be best to gut it and start fresh.  The tables are probably all old versions and out dated. Just save the old hard drive so you can access the files if needed.