having issues updating to 10.8

Gold Supporter

Posted 3 hours ago

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot. I'm new this hobby. I'm having issues updating to GL 10.8 from 10.72  and its driving me nuts. I downloaded the update from Github and copy/pasted all the files except tables into the visual pinball file the has folds that say tables, VPINMAME ect. When I go to launch a table it just shows as the image with all the drawing on it but won't actually try to launch the game. If i launch with 10.72 it works fine.   my 10.72 is 32 bit and I'm trying to updated to GL 10.80 ( the goal of this is to play in VR) im not sure if the 32 to 64 is were the issue is?  I would greatly apricate any help with this, thanks in advance. I also tried uninstalling visual 10.72 and then I reinstalled baller installer, but that didn't help either. 

1 hour ago, darrin868 said:

Gold Supporter

Posted 3 hours ago

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot. I'm new this hobby. I'm having issues updating to GL 10.8 from 10.72  and its driving me nuts. I downloaded the update from Github and copy/pasted all the files except tables into the visual pinball file the has folds that say tables, VPINMAME ect. When I go to launch a table it just shows as the image with all the drawing on it but won't actually try to launch the game. If i launch with 10.72 it works fine.   my 10.72 is 32 bit and I'm trying to updated to GL 10.80 ( the goal of this is to play in VR) im not sure if the 32 to 64 is were the issue is?  I would greatly apricate any help with this, thanks in advance. I also tried uninstalling visual 10.72 and then I reinstalled baller installer, but that didn't help either. 

When its open go to prefs, Editor/UI options and check Start VP with file dialogue open as pic attached shows

editor-ui-prefs.jpg