Wiring question on Ledwiz sainsmart board

JustinofPA

So I moved away from an all in one board that had a relatively easy setup that I could understand, and moved to an Ledwiz and sainsmart board. 
I built it all and followed the mjr guide out but just wanted to get someone else's eyes on the wiring before plugging it in. Something just doesn't seem right.. 

Is each solinoid getting the positive from both positions?

JustinSolinode Wiring Diagram.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm working on the same setup now, and that's not right.  You're correct that in your diagram, each of the solenoids is getting two positive connections -- one from the power supply and one through the relay.  You need a negative on those solenoids, and that can come right from the power supply (or daisy chained to any of the other negatives/grounds).  So the lines on the bottom to the solenoids should be black.  There's a section on MJR's Sainsmart page that explains that with the Sainsmart relays, you can decide which (+ or -) is switched.  In his diagrams on those pages, you'll see that his preference is to wire a negative straight from the power supply.

If you wire lower power devices right to the LEDWiz, then yeah, you wire the positive directly to the device/LED and the negative needs to go through the LEDWiz relays.