Table launching problems "Pinball M" in Pin Up Popper

Back ground:

Running 3 screen cabinet, Pin Up Popper v. 1.5, Installed Pinball M per Nailbusters Wiki instructions, Have all 5 games.

Problem:

When launching a table from the Pin Up Popper scrolling wheel the game goes to the Steam/ Zen table menu screen requiring a mouse to tab to new games and not able to navigate to games with cabinet buttons.

1) The table has been selected on Pin Up Popper wheel, the player is required to reselect the same table within this Steam/Zen menu.

2)The cabinet buttons are not keyed to navigate the Steam/Zen Menu of tables requiring to interface with a mouse to navigate.

Help needed:

Is this a Launch script issue that can be corrected in Pin up Popper?

or

Is this going to require an update fro Steam/Zen to make launch seamlessly like Pinball FX?

Best Regards

Thank you in advance

TR

Having the same issue, saw this article where people say they got it to work, but after looking and trying, it is the same script that Nailbuster has up on his site. ??? so yep any help. 

Edited by Ronindoc37

Im thinking their may be other script in pin up popper, PM just released right after Pin Up Popper 1.5 was released, Im thinking a pre compiled emulator script may not have been loaded.

After some research, my leading theory, after watching the FX3 install Video, and reviewing the Fx emulator, I think its in the Pinball M emulator game location box, For Fx its actually blank since I used the example of the Image. However it works??? I can see It does what the emulator is telling popper to look for the games which is steam. I am not sure if the address is correct for table locations. I have tried the default (right click on the game in steam goto manage files and open location.) This location does not work.??? 

If anybody has a alternate address that works, please feel free to let the world know.

Also do you have Fx emulator up and active, for me yes and it works just fine.

Edited by trippingale
clarifying info

I have a fix that works for my tables:

"In the games manager click on the table name. Then go to the bottom it has rom. put in the rom number. Make sure it doesn't say something like Table_100 just put 100 in for the rom name".... this was posted on Facebook PinUPPopper chat, THANK YOU VERRY MUCH to the author.

Edited by trippingale