My Standard Width WPC build

mlew

Hi All

This is my first post and thought after lurking in background for many months its about time is posted my build pics.

Firstly a huge thanks to all involved in creating the amazing software and tables etc that has enabled me to create this table. Also I mainly used MJR's guide and Way of the Wrench YouTube guides so huge thanks for both for truly amazing info.

I have never really been into pinball but certainly liked to play but here in the UK you don't come across a table very often. I was always more interested in bit of retro gaming and started getting into this hobby by making a table top retro machine, this quickly dragged me down the rabbit hole of virtual pinball cabinets and so here I am.!

Table have 40" 1080P playfield, 28" backglass and 17" DMD, I have 7.1 SSF and couple of contractors for the flippers running off DOF. Also have addressable LEDS left, right, back matrix and undercab. For the buttons, plunger I have Pinscape and use potentiometer for the plunger control, also have cheap coin mech as didn't fancy silly money it costs to put standard one on. I am running pinup popper with VPX, also have coinops virtual arcade running plus some light gun games off backless using wiimote with dolphins bar.

So here are some pics starting from test rig on table through some of the build and final unit, note last pics show the arcade stick tray I have recently added (note for this to be wife friendly and allowed to have this in kitchen I had to keep simple blend in colour hence no graphics etc): 

Cheers all

Mark

IMG_3296.jpeg

IMG_3314.jpeg

IMG_3338.jpeg

IMG_3486.jpeg

IMG_3662.jpeg

IMG_3663.jpeg

IMG_3664.jpeg

IMG_3635.jpeg

IMG_3636.jpeg

• 5 weeks later...