4k playfield recommendations

pmanic

Building my first vpin and looking for opinions. I'm trying to decide between the Asus 43" xg43uq or if it's worth spending a little more for the 42" OLED LG C2 or C3. I am currently trying out the Asus.  I thought the Asus looked great when I had it standing on my desk but when I laid it into vpin orientation I started wondering whether the OLED would help with viewing angles. Any thoughts out there on upgrading from the Asus to the LG OLED? Also any real world feedback on how big a deal OLED burn-in is?

23 hours ago, pmanic said:

Building my first vpin and looking for opinions. I'm trying to decide between the Asus 43" xg43uq or if it's worth spending a little more for the 42" OLED LG C2 or C3. I am currently trying out the Asus.  I thought the Asus looked great when I had it standing on my desk but when I laid it into vpin orientation I started wondering whether the OLED would help with viewing angles. Any thoughts out there on upgrading from the Asus to the LG OLED? Also any real world feedback on how big a deal OLED burn-in is?

Check out this video made by @lukpcn and his YouTube channel, which tackles a similar dilemma: High Refresh Rate Monitor for Virtual Pinball Machine 120Hz/144Hz/VA/OLED?