Need a topper, mp4 video edited

I got a topper video off of this site and talked to a  grand master on this site, and asked if I had to have permission to edit it?

I was told no as long as it is for my personal use and not to post or upload to other places.

I'm not going to upload it. It will be for my own machine to use as a default topper video when I don't have a topper video for a table .

I just want the lettering changed I have the video on my computer, I can tip or beer the person that can do this as I'm not into that part of this hobby yet.

Let me know,

• Content Provider
23 hours ago, tbone1007 said:

I got a topper video off of this site and talked to a  grand master on this site, and asked if I had to have permission to edit it?

I was told no as long as it is for my personal use and not to post or upload to other places.

I'm not going to upload it. It will be for my own machine to use as a default topper video when I don't have a topper video for a table .

I just want the lettering changed I have the video on my computer, I can tip or beer the person that can do this as I'm not into that part of this hobby yet.

Let me know,

Send me a message and I will see if I can help.

Here is the link to the topper. I want to change where it says ( infectious Grooves ) to  (T-Bone's Pinball ) With T-Bones on the top and Pinball under it it can be the same colors of the text and if it could flash like it does would be great.

I find it hard to see who made it in the bottom right corner, but I think it says sergio something.. if you cant do it maybe I can find out who made it and ask him to make it for me.

• Content Provider
On 1/16/2024 at 8:29 AM, tbone1007 said:

Here is the link to the topper. I want to change where it says ( infectious Grooves ) to  (T-Bone's Pinball ) With T-Bones on the top and Pinball under it it can be the same colors of the text and if it could flash like it does would be great.

I find it hard to see who made it in the bottom right corner, but I think it says sergio something.. if you cant do it maybe I can find out who made it and ask him to make it for me.

Sent you a message 

is this what you said?

Good afternoon everyone... I edited the video above... I didn't understand correctly what my friend needed... Google translation sometimes confuses us.

I took this off this site to use as a personal topper. If you made this I will not upload it. it is for my personal machine at home. 

I loved it, so I had someone  just changed the text to say what I wanted.

I like your work

• Content Provider
On 1/18/2024 at 4:13 AM, SERGIOSOUZA said:

Boa tarde pessoal... O vídeo acima foi eu que editei... Não intendi corretamente o que o amigo precisa... A tradução do google as vezes nos confunde.

Acho que ele já resolveu isso. Fiz para ele algo com um estilo semelhante ao seu trabalho.